Monday, November 16, 2009

Because It Was There

It is not everyday that you get an email like this:

Subject: 24 Hours of Bergstrom

Who else besides me would be interested in seeing/reading about Aaron watching all 24 hours of college basketball that starts tuesday?
He currently doesn't have to go to work
He just got a new TV
He's a good writer/blogger
One of his favorite writers (Klostermen) did it
and he loves college basktetball
I am hoping with enough peer pressure, coffee, and Ilana being in Saratoga, that we can get this done!!!
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?page=09marathon

***

Alright, Kass ... I will try my best. Check here for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Two words: FUCK and YEAH!!!

    Really this has been the time waster at work we have all been waiting for. I'm talking about reading about the guy writing about watching TV.

    ReplyDelete