Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1:49 PM: Georgetown 19, Temple 13

Who am I kidding, I could never leave this stupid game.

The best part, so far, is how openly hostile the announcers are. Overheard so far:

Play-by-play Guy: "And he keeps it alive! Coach Thompson has to like that hustle!"
Color Guy: "You know what I would like? If someone made a basket."

"I don't know if Temple will EVER get to double digits."

On the College Basketball Encyclopedia: "Is there a section on shooting? Could these teams read it at halftime?"

Play by Play Guy: "Shot may have been partially blocked ..."
Color Guy: "At this point, does it even matter?"

"Not the greatest crowd here today ..."

And we go into halftime with Georgetown leading 19 to 13. HALFTIME. Awesome.

8 comments:

  1. Temple is still covering...Fran Dunphy loves a good defensive game

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears to be a 1 point game now...you scared Bergstrom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I may actually bbe enjoying work more than Aaron is enjoying this game from the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's sad is I'm enjoying Aaron's coverage of the game more than I'm enjoying work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably still be reviewing these documents come March Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are the law students, yet i'm on the one racing around, scanning a judge's order into .pdf and e-mailing it off to attorneys to get their opinion on a dismissed whistleblower suit...

    what the hell?

    ReplyDelete