Monday, November 16, 2009

10:07 PM: Halftime

9:51 PM: Halftime! Fullerton up six. I contemplate making an actual meal, as so far I have been living on Wheat Thin and cheese sandwiches dipped in salsa, a snack that I would like to have named after me at some point.

Since it's halftime, here are some things that have nothing to do with anything:

(1) Got the following email from Rolling Stone magazine today:

AARON BERGSTROM,

Your address change will be effective take effect with the Jul 9 2010 issue.

July ... 9 ... 2010?!? It takes NINE MONTHS to change my address?!? I was upset about this, but then I realized that I've never actually paid for the magazine, and they just send it to me. So I guess it's cool. But still ...

(2) New Sonic Commercials! These are disappointing, though, since it's a guy and girl who are obviously dating/married. C'mon, Sonic ... the best part of your commercials was making up an elaborate backstory for those two guys.

(3) It's awesome that the ESPN studio guys talk about Twitter like it's some kind of ridiculous fad: "Andy Katz will be up all night tweeting, twittering, whatever the kids are doing." I love it when people pride themselves on ignorance.

(4) Two guys in-studio yelling about whether St. John's (who is not playing today, and in fact has not played a game this year) will make the NCAA tournament. Yeah ... I don't think it's too early.

Okay ... I guess the point here is that I really have nothing to say. Let's slow down the posting a little bit in the second half.

1 comment:

  1. The biggest irony is that nobody younger than their mid-20s even uses Twitter.

    ReplyDelete