Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2:38 PM: Temple 39, Georgetown 36

I'm kinda disappointed that this has turned into a good game, since I really have no rooting interest in either team. I know I have a dollar on Georgetown, but I've always kinda disliked them for no reason and have enjoyed watching them lose.

Also, the guy who sat in front of me at Bar/Bri wore a Georgetown shirt something like four times a week, so there's all kind of bad energy wrapped up in that.

I think I enjoyed it more when the teams were apparently trying to out-airball each other.

I've changed into running clothes, but I'm going to stay with this one to the bitter end.

And it will be bitter.

3 comments:

  1. You better stay til the end, and really, I'd hope for better coverage of this one. Is it going to be bitter just because I win a dollar on one of my 17 east coast teams (Georgetown is also one of them, but lower down on my list than Temple)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we actually get a list (relatively) pre-season of the teams powers is going to root for, and then make him stick to that list? i just think it'd make things easier, since i know i lose track...

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i sat next to you almost every day during bar-bri, and i have no memory of the georgetown guy. i'm not sure if this speaks more to your daydreaming or my complete and utter lack of awareness during those classes.

    ReplyDelete