Tuesday, November 17, 2009

10:05 AM: Northeastern 26, Siena 20

Halftime of game #7. Andy Katz has supposedly been awake the entire time, and he looks tired, but is putting on a good show talking about Western Kentucky, a team that is not involved in the Tip-Off Marathon. I don't know what this has to do with anything. It's possible he was asked about a different team and just went on autopilot. He may be sleep-commentating.

If Bill Rafferty said "ONIONS!" already during the first half of this game, I will never forgive myself for falling asleep. Or, probably more likely, I will never know if he's already said it, and I'll just wait till the next time he brings it out.

HTC "Sinnerman" and Flomax "runny nose and decrease in semen" commercials back to back. It's like I never left.

1 comment:

  1. My real question is, is there any commercial that has begun to make you viscerally angry like those Zero-Down Toyata commercials used to do to me?
    Also, any new Buffalo Wild Wings commericals? Those are always fun

    ReplyDelete